'If only I could think of something original to quote and claim as my own.'
1. The sound of a ‘lady’ exclaiming “Ohh, that’s better!” whilst in one of the bus station toilet cubicles.
2. Two teenage girls examining the bus schedule board, and gawping at one another whilst trying to figure out what time the bus is due because it was labelled in 24hr format.
3. A Chippy chef who fancies himself a comedian.
4. A mother with her baby on her knee in the ear piercing chair at Claire’s.
5. A woman who showed me her genitals in the bus station toilet through the open door of the cubicle.
6. A man in sports gear walking briskly, with McDonald’s in hand.
Gotta love it…
How Animals Eat Their Food
this is my fav thing omg.
are you guys ready for me to watch this over and over??? #cachivache #orangefantasies
Again sitting at my desk laughing until I cry.
So the video last night, was almost pissing myself with laughter!!
I hope that as I get older I stop worrying about what other people think. I thought I had stopped caring but it turns out recently I did want to fit in with a group I wasn’t at all similar to. But if it takes some effort to stop worrying, then I think it’ll be worth doing in the long term. Rather that than create an image for myself which isn’t even true. As if ‘knowing yourself’ isn’t tricky enough…
So, for a start, Nando’s is vastly overrated. More to follow.
Anti-Joke Thor & So-Done-With-This-Shit Tony
I’m never not reblogging this. They’re just so damn cute…